Thaba Chweu Local Municipality recognises the business community as one of its key strategic partners in helping the Municipality to achieve its Vision 2055 of “A Creative and Developmental Municipality”. The Municipality established a dedicated communication function in form of business relations unit which is responsible for establishing and managing relations with the business sector.
The Business Relations unit is a sub-division of the Communications and Brand Management Department mainly responsible for serving information needs of the business community within Thaba Chweu Local Municipality
- Coordination and management of relations with business stakeholders.
- Destination profiling.
- Communication of the City’s Vision, plans, goals, achievement and programmes to business sector
- Coordinate communication activities with business community
- Support the City’s efforts of attracting local and international investments
- Provision of customised information services to the to business community