Have Your Say on Council Owned Rental Housing Stock Tariffs
The Municipal Human Settlements Department is running a 30-day public consultation on council owned rental housing stock tariffs.
Interested parties can check the latest tariffs and then send through their comments to . Closing date for comments is 22 September.
Member of the Mayoral Committee Cllr ______ will also participate in a syndicate broadcast on 2 September to discuss the municipal rental housing stock and the latest tariffs. Residents are encouraged to tune in from 18h00, and it will be broadcast live and streamed on radio – Mashi fm and the Municipal social media platforms.
HAVE YOUR SAY
- Male ____ Female _____ Other ____
- Do you live in Thaba Chweu? Yes ____ No _____
- Do you live in a municipal-owned rental complex? Yes ____ No ____
- Have you seen the new proposed rental tariff? Yes ____ No _____
- What do you think of the new rental tariffs? High ____ Low ____ Fair ____
- Would you recommend municipal-owned rental complexes to anyone? Yes ___ No ____